Since We Are A Microsoft Online Services Partner, We Can Deliver Business Productivity Online Services!
Microsoft® Office 365 is secure anywhere access to professional email, shared calendars, IM, video conferencing, and document collaboration.
Email and calendars
Access your email and calendar from your computer, the web, and phone.
- Professional cloud-based email
- 25 GB of mailbox storage for each user
- Share calendars and schedule meetings
Office Web Apps
Create, store, and edit Office docs online.
- Includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote Web Apps
- Edit and create files using a browser
- Open and edit files created in Office
Schedule online meetings in seconds.
- Connect with video conferencing
- Give live online presentations
- Share desktops and co-present
Manage content and collaborate online.
- Share files with customers and your team
- 10 GB of intranet storage for each user
Launch a professional website for your business.
- No code required to easily create and publish your website
- Use your own domain name
- No website hosting costs
Be productive on the go.
- Retrieve and send email, contact info, and appointments with Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, Android, Symbian, and Blackberry devices
Why choose Office 365?
Easy to set up and use
- Get started in minutes. Setup new users in seconds
- No training needed. Use Office tools your team knows and loves
- Get virtually anywhere-access on nearly any device
- Work on your Office files online or offline
- Stay safe with our built-in anti-virus and spam fighting technology
- Count on 99.9% uptime
- Lower costs vs. on-site solutions
Everything you need, the way you want it
Choosing Microsoft Online Services allows you to combine the power of rich desktop-based applications with the flexibility of fully-hosted Internet services. That gives you an all-in-one integrated experience your users already know with a consistent look and feel from virtually any device, in almost any location.
Microsoft Online Services benefits include:
The latest business productivity capabilities
- Business-class e-mail, web conferencing, instant messaging, document collaboration and workflow all designed to work together seamlessly.
Ease of use
- Services synchronize with your Microsoft Active Directory, so you maintain control and can continue to manage user policies centrally
- A single administrative panel enables simple and centralized provisioning and management of new and existing users
- End users can securely access the service virtually anywhere without the need for a VPN connection and through a wide selection of mobile devices
Privacy & Rapid Disaster Recovery
- Secure Internet protocols including HTTPS and HTTP over SSL to access your services
- Redundant network architecture capable of disaster recovery
- In the event of datacenter connectivity issues, services switch over to a backup datacenter
- We build your own solution with individual services or purchase as an integrated suite
- Choose to run some applications on-premises, or choose Online Services hosted and managed by Microsoft
- Leverage tools such as Active Directory Synchronization so you can make online, on-premises, or hybrid deployment choices by service, user roles, and geography to meet organizational needs best
- Adjust your deployment model dynamically as your business needs shift and grow
- Easily extend new capabilities to your organization without straining internal resources
- Expand your IT capacity by adding new services without investing in the development of new skills or deploying new hardware and software
- Free your valuable IT resources from routine management tasks to focus on core business initiatives that can deliver a true competitive advantage
Security & Reliability
- Microsoft Online Services run on a global network of data centers protected by multiple layers of security and operational best practices
- Microsoft Online Services guarantee a service level agreement of 99.9% uptime
- Data centers and services managed by rigorously screened and highly trained staff